Tuesday 1 April 2008

A fishy tail...

... Hi! Here we are in a new month already! Can hardly believe it. Anyway I promised a reveal on some of the photos from last month. Here are a few from the black and white ones......you can guess what it is now I'm sure!
... three little fishes!...
Here they are, a bundle of black and white fish cushions destined for the shop, in fact they are there already!
Kept it really simple on the back, one piece of fabric and my name label.

Think this design if my favourite. I'm hoping to do more cushions. I think some tartan fish would go really well in Funky Scottish!
That's it for now, oh almost forgot to say I've got some cushions in the current edition of Classic Stitches magazine (ISSUE 86). There are lots of lovely things in this issue including an article on my City & Guilds tutor and her friend who is also an embroidery tutor!
I'll dig out some photos and add them to my next post.
Bye for now.

2 comments:

artisbliss said...

These are really cute. I'd like to see the tartan fish!

FARBTUPFER said...

So nice!