Tuesday 25 March 2008

25th March...

...day 10! oops, obviously there is no way that I can do a post a day!
Anyway I'm here now and actually 10 posts in one month is probably a record for me anyway.

I've been busy at the shop/gallery I was in this weekend, lots of people browsing! Mind you it was really cold in the wind with a flurry of snow now and again probably keeping most people cozy indoors!
I'm going down soon as a Tuesday is going to be my day for now, we will also be open again this weekend as there are open studios in Pittenweem (29th and 30th March).

Here are a few images of a couple of little panels that I've just put in the shop. I've float mounted them onto board and wrapped them in cellophane.

...thankfully I remembered to take the photos before I wrapped them!



... this one was just a bit of fun I was wanting to use a piece of tweed that I had. I used the embellisher to work the "plantpot" but I'm not sure if that was a good idea or not. I'd worked it from the back and it has covered a lot of the tweed. It's given it a softer look.
No matter, sometimes you just have to try a thing to see if it'll work or not.


Anyway, that's it for now, got to go,
Byeee!

1 comment:

FARBTUPFER said...

Hi, wonderful new art!