Monday 14 April 2008

A busy weekend...

...I was at a course run by Group XII Textile Artists. Our tutor for the two days was Mary Sleigh. We all had a great time. There's nothing better than slapping a bit of paint around for a whole weekend!! Here are a few photos of some of the work I managed to get through...
... this seemed to crackle because it was quite a wet area and I dried it off with the hairdrier.
...some dribbling and spattering!

..I loved the grids I managed to get. It was amazing how each person achieved a different result.

...some text with acrylic paint dragged over it. Think I'll try more of this as I liked the effect.

I really liked doing this as well, writing into thick paint.
That's it for now.
Byee!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

gorgeous samples, love the crackle effect, and I also love the labels attached to the post, blobs, crackles, dribbles scratched and
splatters, wish I was on that course :)

Moira Anne Dickson said...

Thanks carol, it really was a lot of fun!
Moira