Monday 10 March 2008

10th March...

...day eight!...
...This is what I was doing on Saturday... Somehow I think you can guess what I was doing!

... how come you never see the thread going right across the photo when you are taking it!! Then you forget to turn the photo before you upload it!!...mutter, mutter...

... a little bit of shaded dying....

...and some graduated dyeing...
...and some space dyeing. How about the silk velvet, don't you just love it!
Actually I don't think the photos really do the colours justice.
This was a class run by my branch of the Embroiderers' Guild.
A big thank you to Dorothy who took the class, it was a great day, we learnt a lot and all had a great time. Thanks!

Moira
...mmm... now what am I going to do with all this lovely fabric?!*:-)

2 comments:

artisbliss said...

Oooh, Moira, these gorgeous hand dyes make my mouth water!! That velvet is just too much!

Unknown said...

these are glorious - sounds like a great workshop