Wednesday 11 April 2012

www 5.....

...remembered it was Wednesday, just! I'm intending working a bit more on all this but I thought that I'd be better to post something while I remembered.
 
I've enjoyed working with some of my hand dyed fabrics. I love dyeing them but never use them much, maybe this is the start I need.


Here are some of my dyed pieces. I love how they all go together. Please ignore the spotty ribbon and the commercial fabric!


I've decided to stick with the strips of fabric on this one, similar to how I normally work. When I started it I thought that I'd make a large piece of fabric to make a whole bunch of heart cards. Now I'm not so sure, I may try a bunch of daisies on this like in a previous Wednesday post. It's quite a long piece so I may even cut it in two and try both ideas. As I said I'm going to do a bit more work onto this so I'll let you know what I decide. I may post the results on Flickr...or maybe not...depends on how far I get with it.
x

No comments: