Wednesday 7 March 2012

WWW...

Will Wednesdays Work?.........

I've been having a think, dangerous I know. How could I start to blog a bit more often?  

Ok, so here's what I've come up with...Wednesdays! Original, I know. There is a plan, may have failed by next week but here goes.

Post every Wednesday....tah,dah! Ok, the plan is that I will post a stitched or not stitched photo every Wednesday. I will add some words for good measure.


Here's my photo from today (which will finish in about 15 minutes so I'll make this quick). I have made five birds today and have just finished mounting them about half an hour a go. I will take some pictures of the rest tomorrow. I may just pop them on my Flickr page...because it won't be Wednesday!!!!!!!!

Got to go, be back next week.
Byee!
x
PS. There are some real birds on my Flickr page at the moment. A couple of little Red Polls, worth a look.

No comments: