Wednesday 1 August 2007

Reveal...

I said in a previous post that I would show the work that I sent to the Group XII exhibition.


This was my first idea to have faces on my people.


Some transfer painted faces...well rather a lot of faces. I was having fun!
Detail from the main panel. I may have shown this already.


Here they are, a set of three. I decided in the end not to use the faces after all. They are all stretched on artists canvas.

My other piece was framed.
This was taken before it was framed and yes I really did add some acrylic paint to the pieces once they had been stitched. Mainly the clouds.


Detail.

That's it for now.
Moira.
P.S. I think some of these faces could be heading for some ATCs. I've not made any before and fancy giving it a go. I'll let you know how they turn out...if at all!

1 comment:

FARBTUPFER said...

These quilts are beautiful, especially the woman and the landscape.