Monday 30 July 2007

I'm back...



... oops forgot to say that I was going off on holiday. As you can see I'm back, along with some beach photographs. I've also been doing some serious beachcombing for a course I'm going on at the end of August. I'll let you know more about it later. I'm going to photograph some of my finds soon which I'll share.
I was working on some bits and pieces for the upcoming "Edge" exhibition that will be held in Pittenweem during the arts festival Sat 4th August - Sun 12th August 2007. (Venue 10) Just incase you find yourself in Scotland during that time!
This kept me busy before my holiday so for a stitching teaser, here goes...

... I'll be back soon, bye for now.
Moira.

1 comment:

FARBTUPFER said...

Nice to see you again on your blog, I am looking forward to your next post.