Wednesday 4 July 2007

is there anyone there....?

She's in there somewhere!
Honestly! ....
At first glance I thought that there looked as if there was a fairy dress ( still with me?), anyway on further investigation I see that there is a face lurking somewhere in that area..... see if you can find her. You'll need to click on the photo to enlarge it to get the full effect. Hope this works for you otherwise this post is all pretty meaningless other than a pretty picture of a rose. It's a shame that you can't smell it... it's really nice!
Bye for now.

Ok, I've just checked it out and the photo enlargement is too big unless you half shut your eyes and squint. Oh well, seemed like a good idea at the time. Clue - she is looking to your left, at the top of the dying bloom and has hair!......
Maybe I should just stick to stitching!!!!!!
bye....again.

No comments: