Friday 25 May 2012

w 11...

Not a working Wednesday yesterday, oops, one day late!
Inspirational all the same.
Went to see the Degree Show at Duncan of Jordanstone College of Art and Design, Dundee. It is on until this weekend. Plenty of fantastic things to see and inspire me.  

Saw these guys out of the window when I was going up some stairs. You can see the Tay Bridge in the background. Pretty hazy as it was really hot yesterday, eventually 25*C. Ok not that hot compared with some countries but hot for us!

 

Church steeple, one photo from the stairs through the window and one down on street level. I loved the geometric construction round the top from the scaffolding.


Maybe not that clear but these sets of stairs facinated me (not the ones at the top of the picture). It looked as if they had an underground area as well. You can see what looks like a vent in the middle of the grass, it looked pretty old. Another image from the stair window!


These two beauties came from the building site outside the college. I loved both the green hats and the shadows they cast.


The pictures above are a from the work I did following my last Wednesday post. These are definitely for brooches. I still have a few teething problems to work out about construction but otherwise I'm pretty pleased with them. So for now they are still WIP.

So that's all for now. I'm sorry that I haven't got any pictures of the Degree show but I try to only show work that is my own then there are no copyright issues.
Bye for now, until next Wednesday!
x

No comments: