Friday 23 May 2008

a little bit of colour...

... and some close ups! The usual, embellisher, free machining and hand stitching!

Random areas of a little panel.


I like machining with variegated thread although it's sometimes a bit of a hit or a miss getting the right colour in the right place but that's what I like about it, the unpredictability.

Maybe should have turned this photo!


It was nice to work with a bigger range of colours this time.
That's it for now.
Byee! :o)
I wish you could get the wee smiley face the right way round! I like this one with the big nose!! :o)

8 comments:

Hoola Tallulah said...

Wow! That is such a beautiful piece of stitching, the colours are stunning! I am so envious of your machine skills, I wish I could use a sewing machine, I can barely stitch a straight line! Will add you to my blog links too, fankOoOOo :)

Annica said...

Gorgeous pics! Love the colours and the stitching.

gunnelsvensson said...

Wonderful pieces! like the colours and stitching!

NuvoFelt said...

What a great example of work on the embellisher. Thanks for showing us

artisbliss said...

The colors in your work are always so inspiring to me. Gorgeous.

Moira Anne Dickson said...

Thanks for all the lovely comments. It makes it all worth while! :o)

Ro Bruhn said...

Ohhhh these colours just sing out with vibrancy, I love your work, it's beautiful.

Moira Anne Dickson said...

ro bruhn, thank you :o)