Thursday 3 January 2008

Happy New Year...

...this is this years work so far! You know when you just need to sit down and do something creative even when you don't really have time for it. Well I had one of these moments yesterday. This is the result. A little bottlecap pincushion, fabric, stitch and buttons. What more can a girl ask for!!...
The following photos are the Christmas ornaments I made for friends ...
... some embellished fabric......and all the trimmings...
...bells, beads and sequins...

.... and here she is another funky angel, this time a bit bigger than my other ones.

Back view.

More embellished fabric...With added stitch and beading...

...before the finishing touches, front and back view...
...some wire beads and bells...

...here it is...finished!
From the back!
A little bit of packaging and done deal!
That's it for now if you want to see more pictures from these projects I'll be putting them on my flickr pages (link on side bar).
Have a good day.
Moira.

4 comments:

Barbara said...

all things are beautiful!!!
Wish you a Happy New Year!
Barbara

FARBTUPFER said...

Wonderful, love the little stars! Have a wonderful New Year!
Regards
Waltraud

Moira Anne Dickson said...

Thanks for the comments and hope you've both had a wonderful festive time.
Moira.

Judy Scott said...

Happy New Year Moira, I just wanted to let you know that I have awarded you with a You Make My Day Award. Your work is so inspiring and yummy ~ I love all your latest creations. Love Judy xx