...some foiling...used for some other project...obviously...
...some merino tops...(sorry about the photo)
...I added a navy chiffon scarf then embellished all over adding a few synthetic sheers as I went.
...a quick rub with some yummy Stewart Gill paints then a blast from the heat tool.
...the usual close ups...
Some further embellishing on the reverse, a few tucks along the top and a metallic organza caught in place between the two side edges.
There is no base in the piece but thought that it looked interesting. Once I can get my thinking cap on I may be able to work one out before I start... Oh I mean design it!