Friday 1 June 2012

w 12 ... late!


Ok so it's now Friday!! I've been busy clearing out the garage to take the stuff from my studio! I posted the photos of the view from my studio a few weeks ago. Incredibly the next day I received an email saying that everyone was on a months notice to leave. Boo Hoo...I couldn't believe it. Making it public was like the kiss of death! Ok so that's a bit over dramatic but I was really dissappointed. I suppose all there is to say about is...next!

Back to reality and I'm still fiddling about with the little stitched landscapes for my class.


My usual jumble of stuff in the making. My new one is to the right of the picture before I added the flowers. 


Here it is finished, well at least the front is. I still have to put on a fabric backing and the brooch pin.


A bit of duplication on the next few pictures. I'm always amazed how the work looks in close-up. These flowers are really quite small and now I see them blown up some are not all that well stitched! They're a teaching aid, I want people to think that they can stitch them as well. That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it!! 



Until next week, byee!
x

No comments: