Wednesday 16 May 2012

W 10...

Can't believe that this is my 10th Wednesday post.
I've been doing a bit of hand stitching for a change and quite enjoying it which is nice.

I've been watching a selection of YouTube videos lately and one of them was Teesha Moore. She makes these great little pillows to make a fabric journals. I've been wanting to make one for a while as well as making smaller seashores/landscape pieces.

I thought that I would combine both ideas which I could then take to my embroidery class. They are working on landscapes at the moment so this would fit in nicely.

This is what I've come up with so far. I'm not very sure if the border goes with this type of stitching but it'll have to do for now.

 
I still have a few stitches to do at the front and then I may have a look at the borders again...
later.

Bit of a dark shadow on this one, sorry.
That's it for now, byeee!
x

No comments: